Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Easter Bunny for BBTB


We were asked to make a card using the bunny from Doodlecharms this week. I cut him at 4" and stamped his face using a peachy keen stamp from the New Arrivals animal faces set. I cut very thin slivers of black to make his whiskers, and added some chalk and doodling for emphasis.

I cut the eggs from the same cartridge, and used the egg shapes trimmed to make his paws (do rabbits have paws or feet? Whatever)

The basket was also cut from Doodlecharms, and run through the cuttlebug to emboss it, then coloured with copic pens. The sentiment is from a set of printable downloads from the Cutting Cafe, the scalloped circle was cut with my nestabilities die.

As you read this I will hopefully be at 33,000 feet over the Atlantic, winging my way back to Florida. I am taking with me a load of stamped images, my pens and pencils, in my hand luggage, to while away the tedium of a long flight. I do get the feeling that the cabin crew look very oddly at me, I suppose I look like an adult version of a child with a colouring book, which I suppose I am really.........

13 comments:

  1. You are too funny! There is no pic of your easter creation (?) Oh well, I look forward to seeing it later. May check out the BBTB site for it. Safe journeys to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, but I can't actually see the card. You asked about my cuttlebug circle, I cut the circle on my cricut and embossed it in the birthday folder, then inked it. Thanks for all your lovely comments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enfys, I'm afraid you've been tagged. Don't feel you have to take up the challenge, I know you are a very busy woman.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enfys, i don't see your card, but i did see it on the BBTB post - the first ting that caught my eye is the muted Easter colors (wow, great combination!) and then that awesome bow! But I also saw thw way you used that cuttlebug floder on the basket, and the way you "colored" this bunny and embellished him and just made him so much cuter and I fell in LOVE with this card! -great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good flight!! No pic of this cute sounding card shows up for me to see. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you have a great trip enfys and i will be praying for ya girl...hey guess what, your picture isn't showing...lucky me, i know how cute it is...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the card is great, but no pic. LOL

    Hope you are having GREt flight.
    Happy tuesday Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous having came back from New York last week :)
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad the pic is here to see now ;-) such a cute bunny!!! and i just love how you made his whiskers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehehe! I like the idea of you doing some colouring whilst flying! When I take the boys to a play centre I take my colouring too (and get some odd looks!)

    Hope you get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats the cutest little bunny card I've ever seen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute you did a great job. Love the face on the rabbit;yes they have little paw feet like a cat...LOL!! you are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards Enfys.
    I love the bunny one that you made the feet for, cute,cute, cute.
    Also I wanted to say I can't believe how fast you Grandbabies are growing up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x